I have about five contacts in my phone under the name “DO NOT ANSWER!”. These are five guys who I dated in the past and even though our relationship is finished, they won’t take a hint. I refuse to change my phone number, even though I wish they couldn’t contact me directly anymore.
In today’s world, giving someone your cell phone number offers them access to you in ways that you might regret later. Is every guy you meet crazy? No. But sometimes its nice to have a contact buffer between you and the men approaching you until you’re 100% comfortable with them. If you want to maintain privacy, while looking for love, MyAKA might be the answer to your problems. MyAKA is a service that provides a second phone number in your area code that links directly to your current mobile phone.
MyAKA offers some pretty awesome features:
- Real number protection on incoming and outgoing calls unlike forwarding services.
- The assigned number is not linked to user information in any way.
- Full voice and text message support in the United States and Canada.
- Easy number blocking and unblocking.
- Do Not Disturb feature which sends calls to voicemail and stores text messages when enabled.
- No apps, downloads or internet required. All features are controlled via text message.
MyAKA makes it easy and TBGB readers can to sign up a 7 Day FREE Trial. What’s the catch? None. With this special offer for my readers you can enjoy seven worry-free days of flirting with MyAKA, without even entering your credit card. When you decide to keep the service, you can upgrade your number in two easy steps at the MyAKA site. I’m a huge fan of dating, but I’m a bigger fan of dating safely. Signup today for a fun second mobile number with no-strings-attached.