Filed Under: Curvy Conversations
I definitely wasn’t planning on talking about More to Love on TBGB, but when I woke up this morning, the entry I had planned on posting was having technical difficulties, so… I thought maybe it was a sign that I should at least mention that I watched it, because maybe you guys watched it too and if you did watch it… maybe you can answer some questions I have:
- Are women on other dating shoes (i.e. The Bachelor) required to list their height and weight?
- Did the women seem to promote lonely fat girl stereotypes? (“I have a big heart”, “I have so much love to give”, “I’ve never been on a date”, “This is my only chance to find someone”)
- Where was the racial diversity in the show?
- Will the women continue to cry during every confessional?
- Was anyone surprised that the majority of the “smaller” women were chosen first?